1977 C3 Chevrolet Corvette ZZ4
History & Care (since Major restoration around 1999)
- Has been Garage kept, covered and meticulously cleaned & serviced.
- Does not see any type of weather besides 'beautiful with a chance of T-Tops'.
- Significant amount of documentation from the past two owners, covering everything from the purchase of trim screws to the ZZ4 crate engine & paint job.
- Gets Premium Gas only & Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil.
- Appraised for $21,500.00 in 2005.
- She was painted 'Black Cherry' in 1999 & maintains a deep mirror finish. Lots of compliments on this color.
- Body and frame are very clean underside, inside, and under the hood.
- T-tops are painted same as the car and come with the vinyl sleeves, which match the interior color.
Drive Train and Under the Hood
- ZZ4 crate engine. Runs very smoothly. Lots of torque.
- Aluminum head.
- Aluminum Bowtie intake.
- HEI distributor.
- Automatic TH350 transmission rebuilt in 2018 and shift kit added.
- Tastefully dressed in chrome and aluminum and is very clean.
- Exhaust sounds amazing. Very Satisfying.
- Buckskin in color, and is utterly clean and even has that "new car" smell.
- New seats, carpet, and paint/dye on many of the surfaces.
- Tires are like new, have plenty of tread, and are clean.
- Immaculate rally wheels. Shiny. Classy.
She's a strong and beautiful car that has given me the most fun I ever had behind the wheel. You will not drive this car long without being complimented - so be ready for good times!
Currently located in Clover, SC.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number C200797L.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.