1958 Chevrolet Impala
No Trades Please!
This is a car that has won numerous 'Car Shows' as well!
Brand New Installations include.-
- Dual Exhaust System
- Rear Main Seal, All Gaskets & Seal (replaced)
- Valve Covers & Air Filter Cover
- Four (4) Coker Tires & Rims
- Power Disc Brakes (in front)
- Shocks (both F&R)
- 350 Chevrolet Engine
- TH350 Turbo 3-Speed Automatic Transmission (totally rebuilt)
And much more...!
Note. There are several other items to list. This car has always been Garage kept at all times other than going to a 'Car Show' and when I take it out for a little run. Also comes with a brand new Custom Car cover. There is a fire extinguisher included in the left side of the trunk. In 1958, this had been the birth of the Chevrolet Impala and a 1-Year style car as well!
A must see American Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in DeLand, FL.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.