1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55
1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 model in excellent condition.
Absolutely no rust whatsoever since owned!
Has a fresh new Paint job as well.
Equipped with a 2000 345hp LS1 Chevrolet RWD Gas engine with a 4L60E Automatic transmission.
Currently with 35,000 miles.
Few Highlights include.-
- B&M Shifter,
- High-Flow Aluminum Radiator,
- FJ60 Steering (reduces Wheel play considerably),
- Toyota Transfer Case,
- All Hardware Acid Washed & Cadmium-Plated,
- Dual Custom Exhausts,
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes,
- Custom 1700 PSi Master Brake Booster,
- Air Conditioning (recently serviced),
- 411 Differential Gearing ARB,
- ABS Locker (rear Axle),
- ABS Onboard Air Compressor,
- 35-inch Bridgestone Tires (X1000 miles new),
- Powder-Coated Slotted Steel Wheels,
- 2.5-inch Lift Kit,
- Original Toyota PTO Winch with 150ft Cable,
- 49.0 Gallon Fuel Tank,
- Two (2) 5.0 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel Tanks,
- Hide-Away Hi-Lift Jack (in rear Bumper),
- Rear Swing-Away Spare Tire Carrier,
- Large Roof Rack,
- Front Recaro Seats,
- Rear Bench Seat (brand new upholstery),
- Seat Belts for Four (4) Passengers,
- Under-Dash Night Lighting,
- Tuffy Center Console,
- Alpine Stereo System with Single-Disc CD Player,
- Carpeted (all throughout),
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel Cover,
- 1700 PSi Custom Brake booster,
And, the list goes on...!
Note. This is a 'One-of-a-Kind' 1971 Land Cruiser FJ-55 with absolutely no rust whatsoever.
A must see Import Classic and everything within works well.
Currently located in Los Alamitos, CA.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.