1968 Pontiac Firebird
This Project is the perfect candidate for someone looking for a Solid Classic car without paying $40,000.00 for a showroom vehicle. It is a 400 cu. inch engine with a 4 speed manual transmission.
This Firebird was my daily driver during high school and has served me well. It starts quickly and runs dependably. It has a clean title and has never been wrecked.
Some new features or recently replaced parts.-
-Rebuilt Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carburetor
- 4-Speed Manual transmission installed with both brand new Clutch and Flywheel
- Brand new Shifter with linkages calibrated professionally
- Rebuilt brakes
- Brand new front end parts (a-frame bushings, shocks, springs, etc.)
- Eliminated 99% of rust and filled dents
- Paint job with clear coat (some orange peel is visible)
- Air Conditioner & Heater box installed (rare find, since most models were heater only)
^not functional, since it is missing the AC unit inside
- Dual headers
- Dual Exhaust
- Floor pans replaced with Aluminum to avoid rust
- Dual scoop 400 hood
- Extra wide rear wheels
- All chrome is included with the purchase, though not installed
- Old original seats in fair condition (Driver's seat has some wear and tear)
- Small scratch in clear coat on the trunk lid
- Windshield and back window are old and should be replaced
- Paint job is not professionally done and has some visible orange peel
- Speedometer might need a different gear since it is inaccurate
- Engine might need some calibrating after rebuilding the carburetor
- Needs Reupholstery, Headliner and Door Panels
- Very loud (but that is a good thing, right)
- Missing some bells and whistles such as a tachometer, temperature gauge, etc. but nothing essential or overly expensive
- Not the original transmission
Located in Paradise, TX.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties Available to qualified buyers.